My dishawasher is giving of bad smell when starting how do i get rid of that smell?
Place one cup of white vinegar in a bowl on the top rack of the dishwasher. Run the dishwasher on the hottest cycle available. The acids in the vinegar will break down deposits on the interior of the appliance and leave it smelling fresh. Remove the bowl from the dishwasher once the cycle is complete.
- What’s your “go to” video or gif for a laugh? asked by Kiwi FB, 3 weeks ago
- How long should you run a humidifier in a house? asked by Kiwi FB, 4 weeks ago
- What is the lifetime of appliances these days? asked by , 4 weeks ago
- How do i clean a smelly dishwasher asked by Kiwi FB, 1 month ago
- The term “Sweet as Bro!” good or bad? asked by Kiwi FB, 3 months ago
Weather In New Zealand
21/10/2020, 6:57 AM
real feel: 11°C
wind speed: 0 m/s SE
sunrise: 7:58 AM
sunset: 6:21 PM
Top Posts & Pages
Virus Questions & Answers